Listen free for 30 days
Emotional Intelligence + Anger Management: A Guide to Boosting Your EQ and Improving Social Skills, Self-Awareness, Leadership Skills, Relationships, Charisma, Self-Discipline, and Learning NLP
- Narrated by: Sam Slydell
- Length: 5 hrs and 48 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £18.29
If you want to learn how to master your emotions and improve your social skills then pay attention to this two-books-in-one collection:
- Emotional Intelligence: How to Boost Your EQ, Improve Social Skills, Self-Awareness, Leadership Skills, Relationships, Charisma, Self-Discipline, Become an Empath, Learn NLP, and Achieve Success
- Anger Management: How to Control Anger, Master Your Emotions, and Eliminate Stress and Anxiety, Including Tips on Self-Control, Self-Discipline, NLP, and Emotional Intelligence
In part one of this audiobook, you will learn about:
- The five components of emotional intelligence and how to improve each of those
- The truth about why emotional intelligence could be more important than IQ
- The two things you must possess to be an effective leader and resolve conflicts quickly
- Why suppressing your emotions is a fatal mistake and 17 better ways to control your emotions
- Seven things you need to stop doing to yourself right now if you want to have high EQ
- Six bulletproof strategies for managing other people’s emotions that will leave them feeling good about you
- How to improve your social skills and four simple ways to increase your charisma and much, much more
Some of the topics covered in part two of this audiobook include:
- The truth about anger and where it comes from
- Six harmful myths they tell you about anger
- Why suppressing your anger could lead to catastrophic consequences and what to do instead
- Nine ways your anger can be used for good
- Four simple tricks to instantly keep your anger from causing harm that works, like magic (it may even make you laugh)
- How to effectively solve problems without anger and much, much more
More from the same
- Psychic Empath: Secrets of Psychics and Empaths and a Guide to Developing Abilities Such as Intuition, Clairvoyance, Telepathy, Aura Reading, Healing Mediumship, and Connecting to Your Spirit Guides
- Emotional Intelligence: The Essential Guide to Improving Your Social Skills, Relationships and Boosting Your EQ
- Communication Skills Training Series: 7 Books in 1
What listeners say about Emotional Intelligence + Anger Management: A Guide to Boosting Your EQ and Improving Social Skills, Self-Awareness, Leadership Skills, Relationships, Charisma, Self-Discipline, and Learning NLPAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Robert A Seymour
This has allowed me to really look within..thank you! I have already adopted several of the coping strategies for anger management and anxiety, and will continue to work on these. The thought Journal is a great idea!
- Victoria kingrea
This book was a real eye opener and reawakened the empath part of me I thought I’d lost. I am already self aware but it was as if I could not see the forest for the trees. Now with a better understanding of my emotions and strategies to help me progress I feel like a burden has been lifted not only from my shoulders but my heart as well.
Super repetitive and full of age old clichéd advice. Made me angry to listen to it.