Listen free for 30 days
The 8 Best Diets of the 21st Century: For Weight Loss, Anti-Aging, Better Health & Everything in Between
- Mediterranean, Keto, DASH, Alkaline, Intermittent Fasting & Much More
- Narrated by: Belinda Smith
- Length: 3 hrs and 33 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Fad diets come and go like the changing seasons. They go in and out of style. As soon as you think you’ve found the best one, there’s a new one arising that everyone is claiming is the be-all, end-all. What makes matters worse is that medicine can’t always agree on the best approaches to dieting and weight loss. There are so many factors involved and so many conflicting opinions - it’s enough to make your head spin.
So how do you choose?
This audiobook seeks to help you make sense of all the conflicting information out there by compiling a list of the eight highest-rated diets of the 21st century. Many criteria have been considered when compiling this list, including:
- Popularity and consumer satisfaction with the diet
- Consumer success
- Medical recommendation
- Research and scientific data
- Safety and easiness of execution
By listening to this audiobook, you’ll be able to compare and contrast the strengths and weaknesses of each of the diets included in this list, and you’ll be able to start to think about which one might align with your lifestyle and goals the most.
There are many approaches. Some diets focus solely on what you do and do not eat, whereas other diets are not restrictive about what you eat, but focus on quantities. Some diets focus primarily on eating schedules, while others are more intense lifestyle changes that will revolutionize the way you see food.
For each of the eight diets that are examined in this audiobook, you will learn:
- What the benefits and risks are that are associated with the diet
- How to follow the diet
- How to get the most out of the diet
- What you can and cannot eat on the diet
- The biological and scientific explanation of the diet (where applicable)
- The philosophy behind the diet (how it was constructed and why it was constructed)