Listen free for 30 days
Depression and Anxiety Therapy
- How Self-Help Therapy with Right Motivation Can Give You Relief. Worry Less About Social Relationships and More About Your Self Development
- Narrated by: Paige Smith-Saunders
- Length: 3 hrs and 32 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Feel you overwhelmed by your anxiety? Can’t you take your life again? Is your mind invaded only by negative thoughts?
The truth is...we all experience the occasional negative thought, but if you always feel overwhelmed, then you need examine how these thoughts are negatively impacting your lifestyle.
If you want to take your like again, it’s important to practice techniques that will help you to find in your mind serenity and happiness. With these habits your positive thoughts will grow and improve your inner peace.
And that’s what you’ll learn in Depression and Anxiety Therapy.
You will learn:
- Common causes of anxiety and depression
- Forms of depression
- Forms of anxiety
- Natural remedies for chronic anxiety
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Surround yourself with positive individuals
Even if your mind is invaded only by negative thoughts, in a few weeks your positive thoughts grow up, thanks to our techniques.
Would you like to know more?
Get this audiobook now to deal with negative thoughts and to take your life again!