Listen free for 30 days
Anxiety and Depression
- 4 Books in 1: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety, Depression and Panic. Rewire Your Brain Through Neuroscience. A Self-Help Guide Made Simple to Overcome Worries and Anger.
- Narrated by: Andrew S. Baldwin
- Length: 12 hrs and 32 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £22.89
Do you suffer from anxiety or depression?
Have you sought a cure for the affliction but still continue to experience the symptoms?
Do you need a solution that is natural and reduces the need for medication?
Anxiety and depression are two of the most common forms of mental illness that we experience today, with millions suffering from them and often with no hope for the future. Partly due to the way we live our lives in the modern age and partly due to not coping with stress, anxiety, and depression can be a drain on our bodies that can seem unending.
The good news is that there is some respite and with this four-book bundle Anxiety and Depression. You get four outstanding books on the subject, all in one place - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety, The Depression Therapy, Anxiety and Panic, and Anxiety Therapy, with information that includes:
- The background and truth about anxiety issues
- How meditation and self-awareness can help you
- Ways to improve your communication skills
- The symptoms of anxiety
- How to deal with low self-esteem and overcome social anxiety
- The importance of regular exercise
- How hypnosis can alleviate your symptoms
- Using CBT to manage your mental health
- And more...
As more and more people begin to suffer from anxiety and depression, so is more and more research done to help those who can feel lost and abandoned by medical science, which struggles to properly diagnose and treat them with drugs. And with Anxiety and Depression book bundle, there is finally some hope for anyone who thought there was none.
Scroll up and get the audiobook right now!