Listen free for 30 days
The Power of Breath
- Breathe Properly to Calm Your Mind, Control Your Emotions and Take Care of Your Health (Extended Edition)
- Narrated by: John Austin
- Length: 24 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £3.69
Breathe properly to calm your mind, control your emotions, and take care of your health.
Breathing can affect your life in many ways. It affects your mood, energy levels, health, productivity, and memory. For example, if you are stressed out about work or personal relationships, it can be difficult to fall asleep at night. But if you focus on deep breathing before going to sleep, it will help calm down your body and mind so that you get a good night's rest. By taking more control over our breathing, we can also improve our physical health by lowering cholesterol levels and reducing stress hormones in the body, which can lead to less heart disease and anxiety disorders like panic attacks or depression.
- Why breathing correctly is important
- Who were the Pulmonauts?
- Devolution in our breathing capacities
- Automatic breathing versus voluntary breathing
- Breathing to heal our nervous system
- Breathing to control our immune response
- Breathing to treat anxiety
- How to control cortisol levels through breathing
- Why you must breathe through your nose and not your mouth
- How to practice Nadi Shodhana
- Exhale slowly to increase your lung capacity
- What is hyperventilation
- The dangers of hyperventilation
- Being conscious of hypoventilation o slow breathing
- How to increase your chest cavity
- Chew slowly and longer to breathe better
- What is resonant breathing
- How to practice tunmo breathing
- How to treat asthma with breathing exercises