Listen free for 30 days
Move On from Sugar Addiction with the Sugar Detox Cleanse
- Stop Sugar Cravings: The Ultimate Hack for Appetite Control
- Narrated by: Karolina Zator
- Length: 3 hrs and 38 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
You can give sugar up for good in just two weeks!
You can’t wait to unwrap that chocolate candy. You want it so much that your hands shake while you’re trying to tear through the packaging. Two hours later, you’re cranky, you’re listless, and you crave something sweet again. It feels that if you don’t have that sugary rush one more time, your head’s going to explode.
There is no denying, you are a sugar addict. Sugar addiction is a real thing. When you eat lots of the white stuff, it acts on the brain in a manner similar to cocaine. That’s why sugar is so difficult to give up. Some people attempting to detox could even experience potent sugar withdrawal symptoms.
At the same time, giving up sugar makes sense because you:
- Will lose weight - just think about it, having three cups of tea per day with two cubes of sugar each gives you 92 additional calories or the equivalent of four jumbo shrimp, half a cup of pineapple, or one egg
- Bring down your risk of heart disease by 38 percent
- Cut your risk of diabetes by as much as 60 percent
- Enjoy clearer, more beautiful, acne-free skin
- Will have a healthier tummy
- Will have high energy levels throughout the day, no more peaks and crashes
Isn’t that motivation enough for you to consider quitting all the junk?
Beating a sugar addiction isn’t easy, but it’s certainly accomplishable. With the right guidance and step-by-step tips to eliminate bad carbs from your diet, you will be able to give up sugar in less than two weeks and never crave it again.
In Move On from Sugar Addiction with the Sugar Detox Cleanse, you will discover:
- Detailed, day-by-day guidance to help you kick your sugar addiction to the curb
- Delicious recipes and meal plans for a two-week sugar detox
- Fun meals and sugar replacements that will give you that great taste without the calories or the health hazards
- Encouragement from someone who knows exactly where you stand right now
- Effective strategies for attacking the emotional aspects
- And much more
What listeners say about Move On from Sugar Addiction with the Sugar Detox CleanseAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Sadly, the information in this is nothing new at all. Plus, The narrator is terrible. She trips over her words and chooses really weird places to pause and things to accentuate. Did not help at all sadly.
- Shelley Burlingame
Book and message was GREAT! It makes detoxing from sugar possible. I only wish I had bought the hard cover so I could view the recipes.
1 person found this helpful