Listen free for 30 days
Sports Psychology for Beginners
- I Will Teach Beginners How to Frame the Right Frame of Mind in a Nutshell
- Narrated by: Russ Wayne
- Length: 2 hrs and 43 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.39
Sport Psychology for Beginners is a skill that uses psychological expertise and skills to discuss the optimum performance and well-being of athletes, the developmental and social dimensions of sport activity, and the structural problems associated with sports settings and organisations.
These book help beginners understand the specialised expertise as follows:
- Theory and research in social, historical, cultural, and developmental roots of sport psychology.
- Issues and methods in sport related clinical evaluation and mental skills preparation for performance improvement and participation satisfaction.
- Clinical and counselling problems for athletes.
- Organizational and structural dimensions of sport
- Developmental and social problems related to sport
- Biobehavioral bases in sport and exercise (eg, exercise
- Specific knowledge of training science and technical
criteria of sport and competition.
Sport Psychology for beginners' interventions is designed to assist athletes and other sports participants.