Listen free for 30 days
Mini Habits for Weight Loss
- Discover the Power of Simple, Practical and Enjoyable Habits to Have a Healthy Weight (Extended Edition)
- Narrated by: John Austin
- Length: 26 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £3.69
Mini Habits for Weight Loss: Discover the Power of Simple, Practical and Enjoyable Habits to Have a Healthy Weight
About This Book
Mini habits are the foundation of a habit. Without a mini habit, it's difficult to establish a bigger one. And this is how you make long-lasting changes in your life.
Mini habits are done daily and without excuses. If you're busy, then do the mini habit first thing in the morning—before you go to work or start your day. You've got 24 hours per day: If someone stops doing something because they're "too busy", then they don't deserve to change yet. Your excuse doesn't matter: If you want to lose weight, do your mini habits!
Mini habits are done even when you don't feel like it or have time for them; oftentimes you’ll feel tired from working all day, but you still have to try your best not just because it's important, but also because it helps you stay motivated throughout your whole day knowing that at least one thing went well today, which makes tomorrow easier already!
- Why Some People Can’t Lose Weight Through Exercise
- How Changing Your Lifestyle Can Help You Lose Weight Better Than Dieting and Exercise
- Why Adopting Mini Habits Is Important to Lose Weight
- How to Calculate Your Food Portions to Lose Weight
- Why You Must Put Your Fork Down Between Bites to Lose Weight
- Why Drinking Water Is Important to Lose Weight
- How to Snack Properly to Lose Weight
- Why Sleeping Well Is Important to Lose Weight
- Why Breakfast Is the Most Important Meal of the Day to Lose Weight