Listen free for 30 days
Intermittent Fasting 16/8
- The 16:8 Diet Method. Step by Step Guide to Weight Loss. Start 2020 with Eat Healthy, Feel Better, a New Lifestyle. Includes 4 Weeks Intermittent Fasting Program Schedule
- Narrated by: Annmarie Cullen
- Length: 3 hrs and 25 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £11.99
You’ve probably heard the saying that intermittent fasting helps people lose weight; this is, in fact, very true.
People around are usually checking to lose weight and drop a few extra pounds. Now for a more direct approach, are you looking to gain muscles while losing some few extra pounds? If so, the intermittent fasting program can get you on track. But even at this, the fasting program offers a lot more from enhancing your immune system to preventing inflammation.
Skipping meals strategically can very well help you balance blood sugar and insulin, this helps prevent the risk of a type two diabetes, disease of the heart, and also neurodegenerative diseases also an example of such disease happens to be dementia.
Also, for those who would love to defeat ageing and keep looking young, intermittent fasting is another way to get this done well. Temporary stress is being placed on the cells of your body when you do intermittent fasting, and over the age as your body begins to adapt to dealing with stress.
Stopping the ageing process becomes very much more comfortable; fending off diseases becomes easy, you gain muscle mass also almost effortlessly, and physical injuries heal up real quick.
As it is essential to take this meals and to avoid eating at some particular time, we must get how the whole system works; this means we need to learn what the body needs to gain this form and also know the basics of this principle. As you journey down listening to this audiobook the diverse principles will begin to unfold, by listening to the book you’ll learn
- The 16:8 technique which entails fasting for 16 hours and eating for 8 hours a day, it is to be done daily to enable the body to get used to it
- The reason low-calorie diets will make you fat
- Best practices and body exercises for weight loss
- How your first 30 days trying the method will look like
- Health benefits of the 16/8 intermittent fasting technique
- Effect the intermittent fasting has on women body
- The secret behind fasting and how it affects the body and mind.
Get this audiobook now!