Listen free for 30 days
- A Complete Guide to Eliminate Angеr, Stress, Dерrеѕѕiоn, Panic Attасkѕ and Strategies to Overcome Worry
- Narrated by: Clay Willison
- Length: 3 hrs and 18 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
You are just about to learn how to get rid of negative thinking, always being anxious, constantly worrying, and to effectively calm your mind!
If you are always anxious, worrying about tomorrow, regretting about what you could change, always feeling apprehensive, and never really calm can make you feel like you have lost control of your life.
And this is quite true because when you are always anxious and worrying about different things, you will not do some things because of fear, you will miss some great opportunities, and you will be unable to achieve your goals and live a great life because you are always living in your head worrying about something or anxious.
Imagine for a moment being free of constantly worrying, always anxious, and being able to calm your mind. Imagine living a free life because you are not always afraid of what will happen. Imagine a life where you learn from your mistakes, let go of the past, and move on and not ruminate about the past.
Isn’t living such a life great?
If this is what you desire, then this audiobook will teach you how to achieve that and so much more.
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- An in-depth analysis of anxiety and the different types of anxiety disorders
- Common misconceptions that you may have about anxiety
- Major causes of anxiety and how to deal with these
- How suffering from anxiety disorder negatively affects your life
- Healthy habits that can enable you break free from anxiety
- How to rewire your brain to prevent always worrying and being anxious
- Mindfulness meditation and how effective it is at dealing with anxiety
- To use medication or not
- Some of the best medications for treating anxiety disorders
- And so much more
Always feeling anxious and worrying all the time can feel debilitating but it does not have to be that way. With the simple strategies in this audiobook to help with negative thinking, anxiety and worrying, you will recover in no time.
Would you love to overcome anxiety and calm your mind?
If you do, get this audiobook now to get started!
What listeners say about Anxiety WorkbookAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Ruth B.
very informative, but will need to listen to again to get complete effect. however is a little hard to listen to narrator. stumbles through book a lot.
Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.
You voted on this review!
You reported this review!