Listen free for 30 days
- The Ultimate Account-Based Sales Guide for the Modern Digital Sales Professional
- Narrated by: Jamie Shanks
- Length: 4 hrs and 3 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
The ultimate account-based sales guide for the modern digital seller.
SPEAR Selling is the battle-tested process for both sales leaders and sales professionals to leverage in their pursuit for greater account-based sales results. Author Jamie Shanks has trained and advised hundreds of companies on SPEAR selling to increase the sales pipeline in all types of sales functions (inside sales, field sales, customer success, channel sales).
The key to account-based sales results is the focus on upfront planning that leverage key competitive differentiators, used to significantly improve account activation and opportunity creation. Combine this focus on account planning, with a relentless accountability to structured sales activity, and this account-based motion will:
- Increase the volume of opportunities in a territory
- Shorten the timeline to opportunity creation in key accounts
- Increase the conversion of prospective accounts into customers
- Select the right accounts
- Plan and storyboard the engagement strategy
- Engage with a structured process
- Activate and educate with a bold and different strategy than the competition
- Run or replace (build sales pipeline with an objective framework)
If you or your sales organization is running an account-centric sales motion and you’re not leveraging social proximity as a key competitive differentiator in your account selection process - you’ve already lost your competitive advantage. Let this audiobook be your guide to being first, bold, and different in your service of the modern digital buyer.
What listeners say about SPEAR SellingAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Ray Makela
Practical and extremely valuable
This is a great summary of social selling and modern selling techniques. The author tells the story in a way that makes takes a lot of the mystery out of the topic and makes it very practical for a sales team to implement .