Listen free for 30 days
Intermittent Fasting for Women
- The Ultimate Guide to Weight Loss by Eating What You Love, Burning Fat in Simple and Healthy Ways, Healing Your Body Through the Self-Cleansing Process of Autophagy.
- Narrated by: Annmarie Cullen
- Length: 3 hrs and 4 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Learn how to lose that weight and heal your body in the process.
Ninety-five percent of dieters gain their weight back. That is, 95 percent of diets fail people. Ninety-five percent of dieters choose to suffer. Some pay for expensive weight-loss shakes, others eat nothing but broccoli and chicken breast, and almost everyone walks around like a zombie because their blood sugar regularly drops below comfortable levels. And the only result of all that suffering is the dreaded yo-yo effect when you gain even more than you lost.
What makes the five percent different?
A good diet brings you health, not suffering. It's grounded in science, not fads. It follows nutritional patterns that are natural for your body.
Intermittent fasting is a scientifically proven approach to nutrition. Some of its effects include:
- Dramatic and sustainable weight loss
- Improved blood-sugar levels (reduced risk of type 2 diabetes)
- Lower risk of heart disease
- Lower levels of chronic inflammation
- A profound detoxication of the body
- Higher energy levels and clearer thinking
Intermittent fasting is the natural nutrition pattern of hunter-gatherer societies, so it's what our bodies are best adapted to. Today's fascination with eating all the time is a very recent trend, and our bodies react to it with weight gain, inflammation, and disease.
So...how do you fast safely? And is intermittent fasting compatible with the unique challenges through which the female body goes?
This audiobook provides all the answers!
Here's what you'll find:
- Carefully selected fasting schedules, proven to be safe and effective for women
- Tips and tricks to kick-start autophagy (the process of burning your own fat and detoxing your cells)
- Insider strategies that will help you make intermittent fasting an effortless part of your lifestyle
- Expert recommendations on combining intermittent fasting with physical activity
- And much, much more!
Now is your chance to attain the body of your dreams - and heal it in the process.
Scroll up, click on "Buy Now", and get your copy today!
More from the same
What listeners say about Intermittent Fasting for WomenAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Miss Amanda J Nelson
Poor facts, little scientific data, not impressed with her slating others books. Voice was annoying
- Anonymous User
This audible will help to give a good direction.
This is a great audiobook for someone new to intermittent fasting. It describes the several types of intermittent fasting and how do you figure out which one works best for you.Really this audiobook is so helpful. Refer to all for this intermittent fasting for women guide.