Listen free for 30 days
English Spelling and Grammar for Kids: Part 3
- Learn How to Spell and Pronounce 5 Letter Words for Better Vocabulary and Communication as a Beginner
- Narrated by: Courtney Encheff
- Length: 3 hrs and 54 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Isn’t it crazy that 500 million hours of videos are watched every single day? And that kids and adults in the US spend 10 times more hours watching these videos compared to reading books?
Because of this, adults and children are struggling with reading and spelling more than ever before.
If this applies to you or your child, then keep reading...
Sarah’s child Max had been going through some tough times in his second grade classroom.
“Everyone else can spell and read way better than I can,” he’d tell his Mom, Sarah.
It seemed as though everything Sarah tried just made Max more confused until she eventually thought nothing was going to work.
The fact of the matter was, Max had given up and began to think that nothing was ever going to help him read and spell like all the other kids in his class.
Spelling can be very challenging for kids, especially when more videos are being watched than books are being read, these days.
Luckily, spelling and reading comprehension are two things that can still be taught in a fun and interactive way that people of all ages can enjoy.
In English Spelling and Grammar for Kids: Part 3, you’ll learn:
- The foundation of what makes a great reader and speller
- Steps to effectively read the alphabet and use it to its full potential
- Those tricky vowel and consonant rules that never made any sense
- Syllables and why they rule the world
- Spelling tips to help you become a better speller in 24 hours
- Ways to become the three-letter spelling master
- And much more...
Having a fun learning audiobook like ours allows for a greater, all-in-one learning experience, unmatched by any other book in the industry.
So, if you want to make sure you or your children aren’t left in the dust when it comes to spelling and reading, then click on the “buy now” button now to get the audiobook!