Listen free for 30 days
Arabic made easy: 100 Verbs in context: A beginner's guide to the Arabic Language and all of its keys
- Narrated by: Malek Labidi
- Length: 6 hrs and 29 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £18.29
What if I told you that you could be fluent in Arabic in just 12 months?
Many people, you see, are easily deterred from beginning their Arabic language adventure. They believe the language is difficult and perplexing. What if I told you that with the right methods, guidance, and mentorship, it's a lot easier than you think?
For many years, I was in your shoes, believing that I would never be able to learn Arabic and that the language was simply above my capabilities. Then I discovered a three-stage approach that allowed me to learn Arabic in as little as 12 months!
Is that it?
Yes! Because, as humans, we have a tendency for overcomplicating things - the truth is that we can learn any language and achieve 95 percent fluency with just 2,500 words. You can't read Arabic texts not because you don't know any of the technical grammatical rules; rather, you don't understand any of the words!
To put it another way, Arabic is all about context. It's pointless to memorize a long list of vocabulary without using it to make meaningful sentences. This audiobook will not only teach the three-stage process of learning Arabic, but it will also include the following:
- Provide you with 100 basic verbs that any beginner must know, fully conjugated, along with how to use them in sentences and different contexts (three examples for each verb).
- Provide you with the best memorization techniques for Arabic vocabulary.
- What to study, where to study, and how to study.
- A beginner’s guide on how to read and write, in as little as two weeks.
That's not all you'll hear about, so I encourage you to start listening today! What are you waiting for?
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.