Listen free for 30 days
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple
- Stop Negative Thinking and Overcome Anxiety and Depression with CBT Techniques for Retraining Your Brain
- Narrated by: Jason Belvill
- Length: 3 hrs and 16 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Do you feel entrapped in negative thoughts? Are you looking for a new mental balance?
Everybody walking the face of the earth knows what it's like to be anxious and depressive. Anxiety and depression are a normal reactions to situations of danger or mourning. The problem is when they persist beyond the physiological reaction times and become the leitmotif of your days. That's when they turn into psychosomatic disorders such as palpitations, tachycardia, gastritis, headaches, insomnia, etc.
The solution is to reframe your brain with Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT). This type of psychotherapy teaches you to identify your recurrent negative thoughts and dysfunctional patterns of interpretation of reality, to replace them with positive beliefs. This work stimulates new synaptic pathways and promotes the release of happiness neurotransmitters (serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin).
The CBT techniques can help you really, to manage anxiety, stress, insomnia, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder. In this audiobook, you’ll learn:
- understand your negative mental pattern;
- recognize the signs and symptom that reveal if you’re anxious or depressive;
- proven CBT techniques for reframing your brain and creating new neuronal pathways;
- manage anxiety, insomnia, depression and PTD (post-traumatic disorder);
- enjoy a more clean and light mindset.
if you think this topic is too complicated for you or difficult to apply, you'll find here a simple guide that will show you how to freedom of your negative thoughts and to manage your emotions.
What are you waiting for? Get this audiobook now!