Listen free for 30 days
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple
- Strategies for Change Your Life in 21 Days, the Most Effective Methods to Overcoming & Manage Anxiety, Depression, Panic and Negative Thought Patterns
- Narrated by: Art Stone
- Length: 3 hrs and 45 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Do you suffer from anxiety or depression and want to overcome them?
Do you want to rid yourself of the panic and negativity that is holding you back?
This book will change your life!
In the hectic and crazy modern world we live in, millions of people are suffering from mental conditions that affect their daily lives. From mild symptoms that affect our emotions, through to severe problems that hinder our ability to function, these afflictions are real and damaging.
There is good news however and with this book, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple, you will find that there are many ways to tackle problems of the mind effectively, with chapters that cover:
- The basics of cognitive behavioral therapy
- Understanding how it works
- Treating stress and anxiety
- CBT for weight management
- Treating addictions
- Using dreams to problem solve
- And lots more....
The strategies contained with this book have been tried and tested and proven to work. They will change your life in just 21 days using some of the most effective methods ever devised.
Whether you are new to the concept or have tried it before, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made Simple is a book that goes far beyond others that have been written and leaves no stone unturned in its quest to find the solution for your problem.
More from the same
- The Best Foods to Eat for Preventing Stroke Through Dieting, How to Maximize Artery Health, and How to Mitigate Risks for Lethal Chronic Diseases by Embracing an Antistroke, Alkaline, Raw Diet
- Stop Panic Attacks: How to Dissolve Anxiety, Manage Fears, Cure Panic Disorders and Regain Control of Your Life
- High Performance Habits: The 7 Habits of Exceptionally Successful People to Consistently Achieve Extraordinary Results in Life
What listeners say about Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Made SimpleAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
what a waste of money.keep telling you how wonderful CBT is but never explained how to use it
1 person found this helpful
He said exactly the same thing
The very monotone reader said the same exact thing over and over and over and over and over and over again without apparently even a pause. Come to find out after you get thourough a whole bunch of chapters, ITS NOT SIMPLE. You need to actually go to see a trained psychologist or psychiatrist for the 21 days in order for the CBT to be effective. Sad waste of a credit, if you ask me.
1 person found this helpful