Listen free for 30 days
- Making the Most Use of Your Bible: Bible Study, Bible Study Guide, Bible Study Guide for Beginners, Bible Stories, Bible Commentary
- Narrated by: Ricardo L. Holloway
- Length: 2 hrs and 45 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.39
God has provided a tactful and solemn weapon for us to use in our daily Christian walk, but we must understand what we have and how to use it. In Making the Most Use of Your Bible, Dr. Ricardo Holloway has provided brief summaries and scripture examples for each book of the Bible, an explanation of the intertestamental books, and book reference charts for the Old and New Testaments.
This book is designed to help you learn and understand the following:
- What are the books of the Old and New Testament
- The basic theme of each book
- Why they were written
- The time period covered by each book
- The grouping of books by their genre
What listeners say about Bible StudyAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
what a great book !
This audio book is excellently put together, the authors voice is great to listen to and the narration is well paced. The content was short, specific, edifying and engaging
( I really like that the scripture reference was diplayed in the header)
This book has given me a good foundation and a great premise to create more study points .
Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.
You voted on this review!
You reported this review!