Listen free for 30 days
The Seven Letters to the Seven Churches
- Narrated by: Chuck Missler
- Length: 2 hrs
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.39
The Book of Acts covers about 30 years. Chapters two and three of the Book of Revelation cover the next 2,000.
This study will explore the seven letters by Jesus Christ to actual historical churches and the church ages they represent. These letters describe, with amazing precision, the unfolding of all church history in advance. This chronicle fills the gap between the 69th and 70th Week of Daniel. We will also find many insightful personal applications as we apply each letter to ourselves.
Four Levels of Application:
- Local: actual, historic churches with validated needs, and so on. Archeological discoveries have confirmed this.
- Admonitory: "Hear what the Spirit says to the churches." Applies to all churches throughout history. Any church can be "mapped" in terms of these seven characteristics.
- Homiletic: personal. "He that hath an ear let him hear...." each letter applies to each of us. There is some element of each of the "churches" in everyone of us: perhaps the most important application of the entire book.
- Prophetic: These letters describe, with amazing precision, the unfolding of all church history. In any other order, this would not be true.
This chronicle fills the "gap" between the 69th and 70th Week of Daniel. The Book of Acts covers about 30 years, and chapters two and three of the Book of Revelation covers the next 2,000.
What listeners love about The Seven Letters to the Seven ChurchesAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Paul A. Lyman
Very good analysis
It’s teachers like Chuck Missler that help elucidate the meaning of the most important correspondence the world has ever known.
- Penny Pincher
hear that has an ear let him hear. I pray in Jesus's name all hear