Listen free for 30 days
The Great Depression
- A History from Beginning to End
- Narrated by: Stephen Paul Aulridge Jr
- Length: 1 hr and 3 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.39
The Great Depression was one of the most trying eras in American history. All aspects of the US were affected. After the stock market crash of 1929, the nation was thrust into a decade of turmoil and change - in government, the economy, and culture. Many of the changes brought about by the Great Depression remain today.
You will learn about:
- Causes of the Great Depression
- The Depression and the Hoover administration
- The election of 1932 and the rise of Franklin Roosevelt
- The Depression and American culture
- Setbacks and detractors
- Last steps toward recovery - and war
- And much more!