Listen free for 30 days
Spanish Master Bundle
- Learn Spanish with the 2 Most Effective Methods for Absolute Beginners (Spanish Quickly! + Spanish Short Stories)
- Narrated by: Graciela Portillo
- Length: 9 hrs and 17 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £18.29
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
If you want to improve all areas of your Spanish skills while having fun at the same time, then keep reading....
Do you want to improve your Spanish skills but don’t want to sit around doing boring, repetitive exercises?
Are you sick of learning grammatical rules and instead want to learn actual Spanish that people use to communicate?
What is more important to you, to be able to write a grammatically complicated sentence, or to be able to perfect your Spanish pronunciation so that you’re understood by native Spanish speakers all around the globe?
There are 400 million native Spanish speakers in the world.
That’s 40 million more than English native speakers.
Spanish is a strategic language that is not only enjoyable to speak, but it can open many doors, it can help you in business, as well as in your adventures traveling the world or living in new countries.
Spanish is also the language that Pablo Neruda, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, and Cervantes used to create their timeless works of poetry and fiction.
To learn a new language, you should be inspired by the joy of learning, which is so often forgotten in language schools.
Have you tried to learn Spanish but have yet to have a breakthrough?
Don’t worry. You’re not alone.
Realizing that learning can be fun is the first step towards your Spanish skills turning from beginner to intermediate and then to advanced.
Here's what you will discover with this book:
- 11 short stories that are relatable and will help you explore Spanish in day-to-day situations
- An English translation of every story, to be sure you learn twice as fast and don't miss out on the details
- An in-depth analysis of every story
- Lists of useful vocabulary from every story
- Grammatical tips that are easy to understand, and even easier to learn
- Curious facts about all 11 stories that you really want to know
- And much, much more.
Learning a language is too difficult. Before you can speak, you have to sit down and learn rule after rule, do grammatical exercises, and strain over vocabulary lists.
This is, unfortunately, what so many people think is the truth about learning a language.
But it is absolutely false. Ask anyone who speaks another language fluently.
Once you’ve found the fun in learning a language, you have discovered the most effective way to get it embedded into your subconscious mind. Then, even the laziest couch potato can become a fluent Spanish speaker.
Now go and click the BUY button.