Listen free for 30 days
Sales Success: The Brian Tracy Success Library
- Narrated by: Brian Tracy
- Length: 3 hrs and 16 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £9.89
Eighty percent of all sales are made by just twenty percent of sales people. What’s surprising to discover is that those top professionals perform only a bit better than their peers in certain critical areas. By excelling in these capabilities, you can earn money faster, have more success, and gain greater career satisfaction than you ever thought possible.
In this compact and convenient guide, sales trainer extraordinaire Brian Tracy reveals how anyone can get that winning edge. He shares 21 tried-and-true techniques to:
- Set clear goals - and achieve them
- Develop a sense of urgency and make every minute count
- Stay motivated
- Know your products inside and out
- Analyze your competition
- Identify competitive advantage
- Develop your sales strategy
- Find and quickly qualify prospects
- Create rapport early and build trust
- Understand the three keys to persuasion
- Master the elements of an effective presentation
- Use the power of suggestion
- Establish ‘megacredibility’
- Overcome the six major objections
- Ask for action
- Advance your career by following up
What listeners say about Sales Success: The Brian Tracy Success LibraryAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Brian Tracy paints a perfect picture of the successful sales person! And all that encompasses the lifestyle.
1 person found this helpful
- Amazon Customer
Good sale's ideas
If you have never heard of Brian Tracy then this book is a must read . It encompasses most of his best sales strategies. If you have read his stuff then this is a good refresher but nothing new .
kinda all common sense...
wake up earlier than your competitors, know your market, make more calls to make more money... this is what I paid money for?
Audible Version not the same as the book
I am very disappointed. Since the Audible and Kindle books have the same cover photo I thought they were the same book. They are not!
I’m surprised Amazon lets them get away with this.