Listen free for 30 days
SQL: From Beginner to Intermediate
- The Latest Guide to Mastering SQL (2020 Edition)
- Narrated by: Austin R. Stoler
- Length: 3 hrs and 50 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £11.99
Do you want to know about an easy-to-learn skill that can land you a $50k+/year job in weeks?
In the competitive job market, the need for SQL developers has increased dramatically over the years, but every “programmer” is still focused on web design or app development.
SQL development is the new hidden talent that big companies are looking for that nobody really knows about. This high-paying skill is easy to learn and can guarantee your future, but everyone overlooks it because hardly anyone knows it exists.
You can learn SQL in weeks. In this book SQL: From Beginner to Intermediate, you will learn the hidden secrets to become fluent in SQL programming in half the time it would take with other books. Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or a professional programmer, you’ll find useful information that will help you master this skill.
You will learn:
- What SQL is, as well as why it’s so important to companies
- How to properly format and use SQL statements and proper syntax for a variety of statement types, including SQL Select, SQL Distinct, SQL Where, and much more
- What a database is, how the information is compiled, how to add new data, and how to set it up so that the information will easily be found in a query
- What tables are, how they are used, how to create new tables, and how to modify existing tables
- What are the types of data and how they’re used for different types of information purposes
- What are the recommended ways to use this information in a variety of databases
There are countless companies out there dying for someone who knows this material, and you can be the next perfect fit! Buy the audiobook now to start learning SQL, and secure your future today!