Listen free for 30 days
Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
- The Guide to Overcome Victim Anxiety, Heal Psychological Wounds, and Take Back Your Independence Once the Toxic Relationship Is Over
- Narrated by: Katherine Wolf
- Length: 4 hrs
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
This is the guide to regenerating yourself after a toxic relationship and preparing for a new one.
After a toxic relationship is over, it’s not really over.
When a relationship with a narcissistic partner ends, it leaves "wounds" on the victim that prevent them from moving forward and finding true love.
The victim wonders how she could have believed the narcissist’s lies and flattery, how she could have lost her independence (as a strong woman she was), and how she could have ended up alone after the former partner has alienated her from her family and friends.
The victim wonders how could her fairy tail have turned into a nightmare, but above all she wonders:
“How could I have been so blind?”
“Will I be this blind in my next relationship too?”
This "worm" grows in the victim's unconscious preventing her from having new relationships.
It is as if this worm were an emissary of the narcissist, sent to continue destroying his victim.
If the victim aims to have new relationships, this worm must first “die”.
This guide sets the victim free from this worm.
Here is a breakdown of what you’ll find throughout its audio:
- How to 100 percent healing your body and your mind from the trauma and get back as you were before (a strong, independent, and fearless woman)
- How to recognize a narcissistic partner from the first date in order to prevent yourself from falling into a toxic relationship again (you’ll learn how a narcissist says and does to “hypnotize” you)
- How to create healthy relationships and prevent them from turning into nightmares (because even the most romantic fairy tail can get toxic along the way)
- How to create a "force field" against narcissistic partners with yoga, chakra balancing, daily affirmations, mirror work, art therapy, and pet therapy (it won't take you more than a few minutes a day!)
- And so much more!
Become stronger than before and prepare yourself for True Love:
Order Now Your Copy of This Guide.
What listeners say about Narcissistic Abuse RecoveryAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
This book can help you
Excellent book, essential for understanding how the narcissist behaves and how to flourish again after a relationship with him or her
- Ayden Perry
If you are looking for some help to leave a narcissit this is the right book for you!
- Anonymous User
Really helpful after a toxic relationship! I recommend it wholeheartedly to feel understood and find a way to return to life