Listen free for 30 days
Heal Yourself Anxiety, Depression, Stress, PTSD, Anger
- Finding Emotional Freedom with EMDR, CBT, EFT, Hypnotherapy, Somatic Therapy
- Narrated by: Melanie Hensch
- Length: 2 hrs and 1 min
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.39
A practical guide that offers self-help for anyone suffering from anxiety, depression, stress, PTSD, and anger.
For the first time, Katherine Andler brings together the five therapies commonly used to overcome emotional distress:
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Somatic Therapy
Each of the therapies are described step-by-step, so that anyone with mild to moderate emotional issues can heal themselves. You will also learn how to:
- Plan your own treatment using your personal history
- Combine therapy techniques to maximise effectiveness
- Accelerate clearing multiple traumas
- Overcome resistance to transforming your life
- Increase awareness of emotional flashbacks
- Use the techniques to maintain a stress-free life in the future