Listen free for 30 days
Emotional Eating and Overeating
- Stop Letting Food Control Your Life and Finally Beat Your Eating Disorder This Year
- Narrated by: Catherine O'Connor
- Length: 3 hrs and 38 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Overeating can have a sixfold increase in mortality rates according to National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA). Let’s end the stigma and not let you become a statistic.
Let’s paint a picture: You swear you won’t overeat, but you’ve gotten into a cycle of eating. Maybe, you just binged, and that's why you are looking for something that can help.
I mean, sure, you might have looked at ways to stop but the information is usually lacking detail, with only vague help and no specifics on diseases.
The real problem: NEDA's stats say you have up to six times higher chance of dying, depending on your condition as well as a host of other potential health issues.
I’m not writing this to scare you. I’m writing this to let you know that there is a better way. You are not alone.
What you're going to learn from this audiobook:
- Exhausted after feeling the same way, year after year? Discover the plan that will get you to stop the binge this year.
- No control? Uncover the truth that you need to get you back to healthy habits with minimal effort.
- Need help? Unearth this powerful strategy on how to change not only overeating, but all aspects of your life and become the person you were meant to be.
- Overeating ruining the relationships with those closest to you? Our methods will ensure you build and strengthen relationships with those who matter most.
Will this work for me?
I know what your thinking. You’ve watched countless videos, and read so many books on how to stop the binge. Everything just seems so complicated and so...contradictory.
Stop worrying. I have never met you, but I know I can help you. This will work for you. So, take action now. Your body can only take so much.
Scroll up and click on the "buy now" button.
What listeners say about Emotional Eating and OvereatingAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Cory Ryan
Don’t Download This Book
The recording of this book is horrible. Recorded in an echoing room by an apathetic narrator. The narrator even slurs words together and misreads words and continues reading as if comprehension isn’t an issue; you can even hear her exhale a few times when she gets tired of reading.
The book is also completely unhelpful in dealing with the issue it claims to address. It’s written like a first person teen novel where nothing happens. Only a vague story is told bout the author’s struggle with weight and mental health and the only advice is to get therapy.
Amazon also won’t let me return this title for some reason. Bad experience all around. Trash.