Listen free for 30 days
The Berenstain Bears Values and Virtues Treasury
- 8 Books in 1 (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights: A Faith Story)
- Narrated by: Jill Blackwood, Angela Park, Julia Tracy
- Length: 1 hr and 9 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £12.59
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Calling all Berenstain Bears fans! Young listeners will enjoy this collection of 8 stories in this addition to the Living Lights™ series of Berenstain Bears books. Children will learn about kindness, patience, love, respect, and much more.
The Berenstain Bears Values and Virtues Treasury—part of the popular Zonderkidz Living Lights series of books—is perfect for:
- Early listeners, ages 4-8
- Listening during story time or bedtime
- Birthday gifts, Easter, Christmas gift giving, or as a new addition to your home library
This trusted storybook collection teaches children:
- How to be respectful, kind, be patient with others, and more
- The importance of loving your neighbor and making right choices
The Berenstain Bears Values and Virtues Treasury is an addition to The Living Lights™ series:
- Features the hand-drawn artwork of the Berenstain family
- Continues in the much-loved footsteps of Stan and Jan Berenstain with the Berenstain Bears series of books
- Is part of one of the bestselling children’s book series ever created, with more than 250 books published and nearly 300 million copies sold to date
Includes Kindness Counts; The Golden Rule; Show Some Respect; Get Involved; Love Their Neighbors; Patience, Please; Do the Right Thing; and Honesty Counts
More from the same
What listeners say about The Berenstain Bears Values and Virtues TreasuryAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Not the Berenstaian Bears I remember
Although I love the biblical focus of these, the stories seem flatter than the ones I grow up with. There’s not much storyline to the stories and I think ( but I could be wrong), that the book I had rhymed
- J Trie
Great listen for my 5 year old!
Sweet to have a book promoting values and virtues in today’s out of control culture. This is an endearing book that my daughter falls asleep to almost every night! Each chapter is its own book.
- Kate Smith
I watched the cartoons and read the books as a kid and I didn’t remember them pushing Christianity so hard. Not something I’m comfortable with my kids listening to. If you’re any other religion, as we are, maybe skip this one.