Listen free for 30 days
Swing Trading Strategies
- A Practical Guide to Finding Success with Swing Trading - Learn and Apply at Least 5 Highly Effective Trading Strategies on Stocks, Options, Forex and ETF Market
- Narrated by: Jason Lasky
- Length: 3 hrs and 17 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Would you like to deepen study about trading and learn a method that will help you become a successful trader?
If you want create a system to have other sources of income with the right mindset and increase your annual revenue by 10% with Swing Trading, keep reading....
Whether you want to replace your full-time job or you’re looking for a side hustle for extra money, swing trading is a great way to achieve your financial goals. If day trading is too time-consuming, and long-term investing is too passive, swing trading could be the perfect balance for you and your lifestyle.
Swing Trading Strategies covers the basics but the real value is in the step-by-step guide to earning profits as a swing trader.
Inside the book:
Swing Trading Strategies is a comprehensive, practical guide that will help you navigate the process of beginning a trading career. It outlines, in everyday language, exactly how to get started.
With the help of charts, lists, and infographics, you’ll learn how to interpret the data on a trading chart. You’ll understand that swing trading isn’t gambling; rather, it’s a system that utilizes statistical probability to earn profit. Whether you’re trading stocks, options, or Forex, this guide will walk you through how to calculate risks and rewards.
Equipped with a handy glossary, Swing Trading Strategies is your go-to guide for launching your trading career. You’ll know which common and costly mistakes to avoid; that alone will give you an advantage over other new swing traders who are also beginning this journey.
You will learn:
- You’ll learn that planning is the difference between success and failure in Swing Trading.
- What Swing Trading is, how it differs from other styles of trading, what kind of data different analyses can provide, the differences among various markets, etc.
- You’ll learn how to construct your business plan, what to include, and how to make revisions.
- You’ll know how to choose a broker, open an account, select indicators, and begin watching market trends.
- You’ll be able to effectively diversify, enter positions, and order a stop loss.
- You'll discover at least five highly effective trading strategies immediately
Some new traders have apprehension when it comes to the risk involved, but with Swing Trading, you’ll be able to relax. This book explains inherent risk, risk capital, and risk management. You’ll learn to confidently and competently enter positions for Swing Trading, knowing that your risk has been carefully calculated, and that you’ve taken specific measures to keep it minimal. You might feel a bit overwhelmed by the vast number of tools available, but Swing Trading Strategies walks you through when and how to use them. After all, bullish and bearish trends don’t mean much if you don’t know how to analyze the data. Together with us, you will find that Swing Trading is the best way to ensure financial freedom with passive revenues. Swing Trading Strategies is a book you’ll listen to learn and keep it to reference.
So if you're looking for a way to trade options, stocks, Forex, and more, easily and quietly from your home couch, download this book today and START NOW TO TRADING!
Scroll to the top of the page and select the "Buy" button.
What listeners say about Swing Trading StrategiesAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Lou C.
Not sure who edited this but they didn't really do a good job. At one point the narrator read ETF as EFT over and over. Lost all credibility, wish i didn't pay for something I already learned for free on the internet....VERY BASIC!