Listen free for 30 days
- Agile Leadership to Take Your Team’s Performance From Good to Great
- Narrated by: Curtis Wright
- Length: 3 hrs
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Are you already working in scrum but stuck in a rut?
Do you know the basics of scrum but don’t feel like you can adequately support your team?
Scope creep, team members showing up late, challenging stakeholders...sound familiar?
Scrum Mastery goes beyond the basics of Scrum.
You will learn how to become a skilled scrum master who is more than just a meeting facilitator, and how to lead your team to greatness. This book is for people and organizations who are serious about scrum, agile, and looking for more in-depth advice.
You will learn:
- What a great scrum master looks like common "anti-patterns" in scrum and agile, and how to overcome them
- How to run an effective self-organizing team
- A simple tool to keep stakeholders on board
- How to build a culture of feedback and continuous improvement
- How to run better Scrum meetings, such as daily stand-ups and retrospectives
- Exercises and workshops to foster team collaboration
- Scaling Scrum across multiple teams and locations
- And more...
By the end of this book you will have gained a deeper insight into scrum, understand the full scope of what it can do, and how to practice great servant leadership.
Are you ready to start seeing results?
Grab your copy today and take your team’s performance from good to great.
More from the same
What listeners say about Scrum MasteryAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Amelia Atkins
This book tells Scrum Masters where to start and describes what a good Scrum Master looks like in multiple situations. It also goes on to describe the difference between a good Scrum Master and what separates them from good and great.
1 person found this helpful