Listen free for 30 days
- Begin Your Peaceful Journey to a Stress Free Body and Mind to Achieve Happiness
- Narrated by: Matyas J.
- Length: 3 hrs and 4 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Are you tired of feeling exhausted and overwhelmed? Do you need help managing stress, anxiety, depression, or chronic pain? Do you wish you could master life’s distractions to find equilibrium within?
Discover the secrets to disconnect from those burdens and discover your best self. With as little as 10 minutes per day, you can change your life and find inner happiness with Mindfulness Meditation: Begin Your Peaceful Journey to a Stress Free Body and Mind to Achieve Happiness.
Designed for beginners, this audiobook gives you all the tools you need to start living your best life. Mindful Meditation explores the history, philosophy, and science behind the practices that will help you find your way to happiness. Grounded in spiritual teachings combined with science-based exercises, this audiobook can teach you how to uncover your inner strength to conquer your uncertainties.
With easy exercises, you can focus on being present within your life instead of letting yourself feel out of control. Change comes from within and with the help of meditation, you hold the key.
Within this audiobook, you will:
- Look away from the past and instead focus on your present and again to the future
- Build the foundation to incorporate these practices seamlessly into your daily routine
- Discover how mantras, chants, and guided meditation can bring you peace
- Learn the history and practical use of meditation throughout the world
- Develop your own personal methods for daily mindfulness
- Bring your priorities and expectations in line to achieve your desires and goals
- Change your life
Even if you feel overwhelmed and out of control, you can achieve the inner peace that everyone deserves.
What listeners say about Mindfulness MeditationAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Too much blah blah
Very repetitive, nothing concrete, not scientific and full of generalities. Does not explain well enough what meditation is.