Listen free for 30 days
- A Revolutionary Program to Build a Healthy Body Image and make Peace with Food
- Narrated by: Elizabeth DeVault
- Length: 5 hrs
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £18.29
Are you in a lifelong battle with diets? Are you overeating during periods of stress? This audiobook will guide you through a holistic approach that has nothing to do with diets.
The concept of intuitive eating affirms that dietary restrictions are not sustainable and that they can contribute to worsening health conditions. Diets are extraordinarily shocking and limit the foods that your body needs, increasing the risk of eating disorders. Intuitive eating teaches you to establish a deep connection with your body on the assumption that the body has its own intelligence and knows when and how to eat. Its primary purpose is not to lose weight, what matters is not seeing the pounds on the scale, but feeling better, healthier, and full of energy.
Intuitive eating is made of ten basic principles:
- Refuse the diet mentally
- Honor your hunger
- Make peace with food
- Challenge the food police
- Respect your fullness
- Discover the satisfaction factor
- Honor your feelings without using food
- Respect your body
- Exercise and feel the difference
- Honor your health
In particular, this audiobook will teach you about:
- Finding the inner reasons to start the change
- Learning and practicing intuitive eating
- Entering in connection with your physical sensations
- Overcoming unhealthy weight control behaviors
- Learning to love yourself and respect your body
- Developing good eating habits
Will this audiobook help me to lose weight?
Intuitive eating is an approach whose goal is not aimed at losing weight, rather, at making you healthier and happier all around. Gradually, the ten principles of intuitive eating will help you to reach your ideal weight.
Will this audiobook help me to overcome my eating disorder?
Intuitive eating offers great help in providing you with a series of tools to overcome fears and obsessions about food.