Listen free for 30 days
Highly Sensitive Person
- Empath Survival Guide to Discover Loneliness, Manage Relationships and Stress, Learn How to Be Alone, Overcome Anxiety, Deal with Narcissist and Boost Your Courage
- Narrated by: ChasMandala
- Length: 7 hrs and 23 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £18.29
Do negative thoughts often trouble you? Are you afraid of solitude and loneliness? Would you like to be able to recognize narcissists and energy vampires and protect yourself from both?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, then keep reading!
Some people are naturally more sensitive than others are. It does not just mean that their reactions are more emotional, but they can also correctly sense the emotions of others. This power is usually called empathy and can be a powerful weapon for dealing with people and life in general if you know how to control it. But if you don't put a leash on it, you can soon find yourself spiraling into a vicious circle of anxiety and depression.
Some people, instead, live alone. Even if they don't want to. Being alone is often is not a matter of choice, but life circumstances. Man is a social animal, and feeling lonely and isolated can cause serious health issues, such as anxiety, depression, and a weak immune system. Of course, some choose to isolate themselves, and the reasons are usually social anxiety and lack of confidence.
This fantastic bundle will teach you how to control your reactions and use your emphatic powers to influence others and strengthen your relationships. It will demonstrate to you that being alone can be an incredibly positive experience. If you follow these professional tips and strategies, not only will you not feel lonely anymore, but you'll also start craving some alone time!
Here's what you'll be able to do after listening to this audiobook:
- Use self-reflecting techniques to understand the roots of your hypersensitivity
- Overcome negativity and get rid of negative thoughts forever;
- Learn to be alone without feeling lonely
- Travel alone and have the time of your life
- Control your empathy and emotional reactions
- Know how to go out to restaurant or movies alone and not feel bad about it
- Boost your confidence, accept yourself, and embrace your imperfections
- Declutter your living space to free and relax your mind
- Teach your children to cherish and enjoy their alone time
- Reduce your anxiety and eliminate negative energy
- Use food to boost your energy levels and relieve stress
- And much more!
Here we are. You versus the world. But it's not a war; it's your life! Buy this bundle and change your story, now!
More from the same
What listeners say about Highly Sensitive PersonAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Too basic, a waste of money
I don’t know how this book earned its overall rating. It’s ridiculously basic and has got precious little to do with the condition of high sensitivity. It’s mostly a basic self-help guide and should be advertised as such. A waste of money if you’re looking for insight on high sensitivity.