Listen free for 30 days
High Velocity Innovation
- How to Get Your Best Ideas to Market Faster
- Narrated by: Julie McKay
- Length: 6 hrs and 9 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £22.99
“If you strive for more relevant innovation or want to outpace your competition, this book is for you.” -Roger Johnson, Senior Vice President of Product Design and Engineering, Keurig Dr Pepper
When a company can get its best ideas to market faster, its leaders can be confident that their most important strategic decisions will be executed faithfully, and their visions for the company’s future will be realized. They are also able to be agile in response to market changes, pursue new opportunities, and achieve ambitious plans for growth.
High Velocity Innovation will show how companies accelerate growth with:
- The strategic elements that pull innovation from their best people
- A framework for driving innovation that overcomes roadblocks, cultural barriers, and the pressure to sustain the current business
- Leadership models and metrics for building high accountability and responsiveness into innovation systems
- A roadmap for accelerating innovation across your business, no matter where you are now
Businesses like yours can establish strategies, systems, processes, and tools that build innovation velocity by addressing the root causes that lead to innovation disappointments. To succeed, your best ideas need solid execution without launch delays, budget overruns, or poor product/market fit.
Not every idea will succeed - and not every idea should succeed. But a company’s best ideas can be identified and accelerated with High Velocity Innovation.