Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £15.39
Using data to guide decision making builds stronger, more adaptable organisations that can thrive in a rapidly changing world.
Embedding a pragmatic, data-guided culture in any organisation can be a challenge. This comprehensive guide for leaders sets out a proven framework for developing the mindset and strategies required to generate value from data and to scale quickly. Jargon-free and packed with practical advice, Data Means Business can help you activate your data to generate growth.
Listen to this audiobook to discover how to:
- Create the change momentum and narrative needed to succeed
- Educate and inspire your organisation on the transformative power of data
- Leverage start-up strategies to deliver business growth
- Define an adaptable data strategy focused on business outcomes
- Build cross-functional teams to develop value-generating data products
- Deliver successful data management practices
PLEASE NOTE: when you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.
What listeners say about Data Means BusinessAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- reviewer now
Practical approach to being data guided
A practical book from a couple of guys who have been in the trenches. Easy on the ear from both narrators.
Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.
You voted on this review!
You reported this review!