Listen free for 30 days
Gardening for Beginners
- How to Improve Mental Health, Happiness and Well Being Outdoors in the Garden: Green Finger Holistic Approach in Nature: Everything You Need to Know, Even if You Know Nothing!
- Narrated by: Sangita Chauhan
- Length: 3 hrs and 10 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Home & Garden, Gardening & Horticulture
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Listen with a free trial
Buy Now for £13.79
This audiobook is not only aimed at beginners, novices, and trainees but also seasoned gardeners concerning the benefits of health and well-being. For beginners, you will learn how to:
- Get into outdoor or indoor gardening (whether you have a garden or flat/apartment), and what accessories, tools, and clothes you will need.
- Grow your own vegetables, plants/flowers, herbs etc.
- Try gardening in your back yard or as an alternative, if you do not have a garden, try container or vertical gardening.
- Find out the benefits of local community gardening.
- How gardening will improve your happiness, health and well-being outdoors by gardening.
- Gardening is excellent for mental illness, stress, depression, anxiety, loneliness, PTSD, weight loss, people with disabilities, autism, seniors/the elderly, perhaps dementia, those suffering from bereavement etc.
- Health benefits of what you can grow.
- Find out more about garden art/decor etc.
- Natural wildlife such as birds, butterflies and bees are good for mental health and much more.
- Delicious garden recipes included.
This guidebook has sections that can be listened to in any order or sequentially.