Listen free for 30 days
Cheating in a Nutshell
- What Infidelity Does to the Victim (Asked, Answered, and Explained)
- Narrated by: Sarah Zimmerman
- Length: 5 hrs and 53 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £14.99
After being cheated on, individuals may feel battered by emotion, with nowhere to turn, and no roadmap in sight. International relationship advice authors Wayne and Tamara Mitchell provide that roadmap through Cheating in a Nutshell: What Infidelity Does to the Victim. This book is for you if:
- You just learned your partner cheated on you
- You have been staying with a cheating partner
- You were betrayed in a past relationship and seek a deeper understanding of your emotions
This text is intended to provide a path out of darkness for those in need, grounded in research, but delivered with empathy. The advice is honest and straightforward, even when it may be difficult to hear. This audiobook is skillfully narrated by Sarah Zimmerman.