Listen free for 30 days
Change Your Mind and Conquer Anxiety
- The Complete and Ultimate Guide to Rewire Your Brain, Learn Good Habits, Avoid Panic Attacks Through Neuroscience and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Narrated by: Douglas Powers
- Length: 5 hrs and 19 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £18.29
Anxiety is one of the most powerful emotions. It has a very strong effect on your mind and body.
In some cases, it can take over your life, affecting your ability to eat, sleep, concentrate, travel, enjoy life, or even leave the house or go to work or school. This can hold you back from doing things you want or need to do, and it also affects your health.
So what? Are you thinking you are hopeless? Condemned to a life full of anxiety and fear?
Don’t worry, there’s a way out! In this definitive guide, you will know exactly how to get out of this life full of anxiety and panic attacks.
In this audiobook, you will:
- Clearly understand how the brain works and how anxiety can affect it. Although genetic and biological factors contribute to the development of anxiety, a greater percentage of the risk for anxiety lies in complex psychological, environmental, and social factors.
- Learn how to snap out of the anxiety cycle and overcome worry by knowing all the different ways that you may be able to approach an anxiety cycle and break it for better emotional wellness.
- Go through meditation, mindful practices to stop anxiety and panic attacks and breathing exercises to help you relax and rediscover a peaceful living. The good news is that popping pills isn’t the only way to get your fears and nerves under control. Here are simple and effective ways to battle anxiety without medication.
- Know the best mind-set to change your mind and how to build strong self-discipline to reach the right goals to be able to overcome anxiety, once and for all, by teaching yourself to think positive and gain a strong self-esteem.
- Realize how the science of neuroplasticity is very successful in the field of education at curing certain addictions and combating depression and anxiety because brain and anxiety are connected.
- And lots more!
You can read/listen to all the anti-anxiety advices in the world, but none of these matter unless you take action.
Order your copy now and start overcoming your anxiety to finally eliminate it!