Listen free for 30 days
- Improve Your Memory and Intelligence
- Narrated by: Ric Chetter
- Length: 3 hrs and 44 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
The Placebo Effect, everyone’s heard of it, most know at least a rudimentary definition of what it is. This guide will help refine and enhance your definition of it. Multiple Sclerosis is a horrible condition and not very well understood, this book aims to change that. Memory, determination, and patience, we all could use a little help in at least one of these categories. This book will help you understand all that has been mentioned previous using topics like these:
- What they mean.
- Do placebos work? If so, how and why?
- What is their impact medically? What about weight-loss pills and wrinkle cream?
- Is it the supplement or the mind?
- How does the subconscious come into play?
- Comprehending Multiple Sclerosis and its subtypes.
- What the signs and probable causes of it are.
- The requirements needed in order to be identified with Multiple Sclerosis.
- Tips for how to cope with it, an adjusted diet plan, and how to stop regressions.
- Memory strategies for adults and children.
- Strategies for classes you don’t like.
- Strategies for having a long-lasting memory.
- College and professional success.
- Photographic memory.
- Famous Loci’s approach.
- How to gain determination and persistence
- What to expect in Marine Corp training.
What you do with these facts and this information, is up to you, but I hope you take the time to at least take them in and become familiar with these terms, words, and brain conditions.
What listeners say about Brain BoostAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Definitely a good book
This is a great book. You need to listen to this. I think the narrator is excellent, and the information is great too. Learning more about where intelligence comes from and all kinds of topics related to it... that's exactly what I was looking for.
2 people found this helpful
This book is divided into topics like subconscious thinking, determination, and memory techniques. There were some other things in there too, but those stood out the most to me, because those are all things I can do better at. Who doesn't want a better memory or more self-discipline, right? Yes, the tips were very good, and the producer who did the sound, was a pro. So I recommend this book.
1 person found this helpful
The amount of useful information they pumped into this one book is impressive. In just 3 hours, you can say so much and learn so much. This is a lot better than some of the dumb books I've come across. Nothing wrong with this one.