Listen free for 30 days
Bedtime Stories for Adults (Vol. 1)
- Healing Your Mind, Body, and Soul with Relaxing Guided Mindfulness for Beginners Meditation. Stop Anxiety & Panic Attacks. (Stress Relief & Positive Self-Healing)
- Narrated by: Lorraine Crowston
- Length: 3 hrs and 46 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Do you have trouble dropping off to sleep at night? Are you reluctant to take medication to help you in case it makes the problem worse? Would you like something to help you nod off that is relaxing and natural?
Many of us have problems falling asleep when we go to bed. Usually it is because our minds are racing with ideas or filled with the chaos and dramas of our day. It can lead to stress and anxiety if we don’t treat it, but for many, the idea of taking a sleeping tablet isn’t something that's appealing.
So this revolutionary idea provides something unexpected.
Inside Bedtime Stories for Adults (Vol. 1), you can return to a time of your life when falling asleep was a pleasurable and simple process, with:
- A selection of stories that are designed to help you relax
- A healing process for mind, body, and soul
- Mindfulness for beginners
- Positive self-healing
- A better, more restful sleep
- And much more
Suitable for anyone who has trouble sleeping, whether it is a regular occurrence or just the odd night here and there, Bedtime Stories for Adults (Vol. 1) is more than just fairy stories. They really do work.
Scroll up to get your copy and a better night’s sleep now!