Listen free for 30 days
Your Leadership Story
- Use Your Life Experience to Influence and Inspire
- Narrated by: Deborah Henley
- Length: 5 hrs and 3 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £14.99
What sets the world's greatest leaders apart when they speak? They speak powerfully from the heart, sharing stories and insights from their experience. From their struggles and failures to their successes and triumphs, they use their words to touch and move us, inspiring trust, confidence, and loyalty.
Learn how to unlock your own leadership story. Captivate people with your ideas and excite them with your vision. Whether in meetings, pitches, or presentations, sharing your leadership story will build your reputation, enhance your profile, and motivate people.
- How storytelling inspires and even changes minds
- How to define your message and story in a compelling way
- The essential elements to structure your story for real impact
- How to communicate your story in a way that feels authentic and alive
- How to embody and live a greater story that enhances your power and presence.
Your Leadership Story will give you the courage to share your experience, enabling you to transform your business, empower yourself, and maybe even move mountains. Whether presenting, pitching, speaking from stage, or leading meetings, Your Leadership Story is about how to connect and engage with people by being vulnerable, human, and real - revealing some of your own struggles and breakthroughs rather than hiding behind a starch-fronted veneer.
When you share your own story and reveal your human face, people are more likely to connect and engage with your message, and you will develop more trust and loyalty because they know who you are and from where you are coming. As you take them on your journey using the magic of storytelling, you are ultimately more likely to inspire influence them.
The audiobook takes the listener through a five-stage process to:
- Acknowledge the power and potential of story
- Uncover and define your message and story
- Craft and write a compelling story
- Deliver and tell a powerful story
- Evolve your story and live a greater story day by day
What listeners say about Your Leadership StoryAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Thought provoking and inspiring
Whatever your role, this book is packed with practical tips and perceptive insights thoughtfully delivered
Something went wrong. Please try again in a few minutes.
You voted on this review!
You reported this review!