Listen free for 30 days
The Rise of the Coachable Leader
- Narrated by: Jeff Gelder
- Length: 3 hrs and 14 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Thomas G. Crane shares his 30 years of organizational change consulting in a way that inspires leaders to become coachable in whatever capacity they lead. Practices in this audiobook increase the receptivity of leaders to receiving upward, cross, and downward feedback, which creates a culture that supports leaders in becoming the best they can possibly be.
We see how coachable leaders committed to accepting and responding to upward feedback from their staff, and support the development of a true, feedback-rich coaching culture. In this, Tom's newest publication, executives share their success stories: what worked, what didn't, and how they and their organizations showed measurable improvement. In this sense, this is not so much a business book as a people book.
This book is for you if you have been:
- Thinking about culture change and need a plan, and the tools and methods to begin
- Attempting culture change and wondering why it's not working
- Thinking about enhancing coaching skills across your organization and aren't sure where to start
- Doing skills training around coaching and wondering why it's not making a difference
- Suffering from the effects of a disengaged staff and need the skills to re-engage them
- Noticing a disconnect between senior leaders and staff and want to improve relationships
- Concerned about a lack of trust among senior leaders, and between leaders and staff
- Longing for a proven method to strengthen organizational leadership skills
- Trying to create sustainable learning processes across your organization
- Frustrated by the lack of significant behavioral change among organizational leaders
What listeners say about The Rise of the Coachable LeaderAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Loved this Book
I was so impressed when I listened to this book. This guy has a level head, a really good feel for relationships and business. And you can feel his caring heart. Check out his other book, the heart of coaching for specifics.