Listen free for 30 days
The Complete Guide to Tibetan Terriers
- Locating, Selecting, Training, Feeding, Socializing, and Loving Your New Tibetan Terrier Puppy
- Narrated by: Ashley R. Warren
- Length: 4 hrs and 41 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Experienced Tibetan Terrier owner and author Roxanne James teamed up with several top Tibetan Terrier breeders to create the perfect guidebook for any new Tibetan Terrier owner!
Covering everything a new TT owner needs to know (and a lot of things you didn't even know to ask), this book is an essential roadmap for everyone who is bringing this wonderful breed into their homes. Chapter topics include:
- Tibetan Terrier history (and how it impacts your dog!)
- Choosing the right Tibetan Terrier puppy or rescue adult
- Tibetan Terrier proofing your home!
- Setting up the right expectations and schedule
- Crate training a TT
- Socializing Tibetan Terriers with other dogs
- Separation anxiety in TT's and how to manage it
- Early training strategies
- Housetraining the easy way
- What to expect day-to-day from a Tibetan Terrier
- Tibetan Terrier specific nutrition and health-care
- Traveling with a Tibetan Terrier
- Senior Tibetan Terrier care
One thing you should know about Tibetan Terriers before you consider allowing them into your life: They will hijack your heart. Although you’ll kid yourself that you somehow “own” your fabulous new buddy, one look into their deep dark eyes, and you’ll be at their mercy.
This book pulls together all the Tibetan Terrier-specific information in one place. You will use it as a reference throughout your relationship with your dog—from choosing a reputable breeder and taking your pup home, to dealing with health issues as your Tibetan Terrier ages and everything in between.
Having had the privilege of living with a Tibetan Terrier myself during a very difficult time in my life, I can tell you they are the most beautiful canine souls. Once one has touched your heart, you’ll never be the same again.