Listen free for 30 days
The Cockapoo Handbook: The Essential Guide for New & Prospective Cockapoo Owners
- Canine Handbooks
- Narrated by: Anne Day-Jones
- Length: 13 hrs and 17 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £22.89
The number one best-selling book on Cockapoos!
“This book covers everything; well worth buying." (Mary Gosling, founder, British Cockapoo Society)
The Cockapoo Handbook is the leading book on Cockapoos and recommended by both The Doodle Trust and British Cockapoo Society. By far the biggest and most detailed book published on this engaging crossbreed, it’s a must-have for anyone with a cockapoo puppy, adult or rescue dog.
Cockapoo breeders, owners and professionals have produced The Cockapoo Handbook to answer the dozens of questions new and prospective owners have, providing a blueprint for a successful lifelong partnership between you and your cockapoo. It’s packed full of photos, info and insider tips on everything you ever need to know about caring for and training these unique dogs: typical cockapoo traits, cockapoos for allergy sufferers, cockapoos and children, what cockapoos love and hate, exercise, grooming, dealing with puppy biting and jumping up, and caring for an ageing cockapoo.
For anyone who hasn’t chosen their puppy yet, there’s:
- How to find a good breeder and questions to ask
- Where NOT to buy a cockapoo from
- How to choose a healthy pup
- Colors, sizes and F numbers
- Male or female?
- Picking a puppy with the right temperament for you
- Cockapoo-proofing your home and rescue cockapoos
Once home, the book guides you through:
- Coping with the first few days and nights
- Getting your cockapoo used to you and your home
- Understanding and bonding with your new arrival
- Crate training obedience training inc. sit, stay, recall, walking on lead