Listen free for 30 days
- The Ultimate Tarot Reading Guide for Beginners. Includes Tarot Card Meanings and Full Introduction to Numerology and Astrology
- Narrated by: Trei Taylor
- Length: 3 hrs and 50 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Have you ever wondered about the magic of tarot cards? Have you ever gone to a tarot reading, and had it been spot on? Does the idea of tarot cards simply draw you in out of curiosity?
Whatever piques your interest, Tarot: The Ultimate Tarot Reading Guide for Beginners is the book for you. This book will guide you through the basics of tarot so that you will feel enabled and empowered to do your own readings for yourself and others. The act of tarot reading, as a form of divination, is an eclectic practice, and there are many different ways and paths to take on this journey. This book will help you figure those out!
Along with the tarot, things like numerology and astrology can also play a big part in enhancing a tarot reading, so a brief introduction to both of these subjects and their use in tarot are included at the end of this book.
All the knowledge that this book can give you is a great starting point and building block for furthering your knowledge and expanding your idea of what the tarot can be and do for you in your life.
What you will learn in this book:
- The tarot’s occult history and correspondences
- The modern tarot deck versus its predecessors
- Meanings behind each of the 78 tarot cards
- What are the major and minor arcanas?
- What are the suits?
- An introduction to tarot spreads
- A variation of 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 10-card spreads to test your hand
- The Celtic cross, the wheel of the year, and the opening of the key
- How to set up for a tarot reading
- Creating a sacred space physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually
- How to use energetic supplements
- How to read for yourself
- What challenges you may face
- The benefits that come from reading your own tarot
- How to read for others
- Learning how to deliver negative news
- How to explain the “negative” tarot cards
- What to do if a reading does not add up
- How to be an ethical reader
- How to set your boundaries
- How to work with the 5 components of circumstance
- How astrological symbols work with the tarot
- Zodiac signs
- Planetary associations
- How numerology connects to the tarot
- Important numbers and how to determine them
- Life path number, expression number, tarot birth card, etc.
Buy this book now!
What listeners say about TarotAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Reads like a list
Not sure why this book has 5 stars. Maybe I'm not a listening learner. Disappointed with this book because while it's probably good as a physical book, when you listen to it, the card meanings are read out as a long list and there is very little space between each card meaning so essentially it's a 300 word list which is not only hard to make notes of but in a way it sounds like the person narrating the book doesn't really know what she's narrating so there aren't the right inflections on work making it harder to listen to. The actual passages are read fine but I found the book a bit useless to learn the tarot from because it's not practical to have to pause the book every 5 seconds to take the information in. A good concept but maybe not the best type of book to have on audible if the actual text is all keywords. I'd go for another one if it's your first time learning.
1 person found this helpful
- Flora Francisco
Great for beginners
loved it, a quick reference guide through all cards including decks and spreads. it also has astrology and numerology. I like how it explains when you get certain cards in a reading and what it means. you have to listen/read over and over to learn.
- Hill House
A bunch of lists - not good for Audible
This might work as a Kindle Unlimited book but as an Audible book, it's a bust. Also, while the reader has a lovely and pleasant voice the editing was sloppy; there are several instances where the reader makes corrections but they were not edited out.
- Franchesca Banks
Great Book for Beginners
The book gave me great advice and I learned a lot from the process. I finish this book in one day. So it really kept my attention while I was at work.
easy to understand
the book was very nice. very easy to understand and apply. everything is about tarot is covered.