Listen free for 30 days
Run Your Race
- How to Pursue God's Will for Your Life with Peace, Patience, and Productivity
- Narrated by: Lamont Mapp
- Length: 3 hrs and 53 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Get off the sidelines and run the exhilarating race of your life.
Do you feel sidelined or lacking in clarity and yet still pressured to succeed? You want a life that matters, but have you figured out what that looks like and how to get there?
Billy Epperhart, entrepreneurial consultant and CEO of Andrew Wommack Ministries and Charis Bible College, has helped young and old alike get on track with God's will for their lives, and now, he's ready to coach you.
In Run Your Race, Billy points out that all too often people's lives become a race full of hurry, comparison, and aimlessness—destined for nowhere. But God offers you a different race that's uniquely yours, marked by peace and clarity of purpose. Equipping you with vision and practical tools, Billy covers the three facets of your race:
- A deep dive into exploring your identity and calling that answers, "What is God's unique will for my life?"
- Follow God’s roadmap, even through the day-to-day grind and nitty gritty of life from jobs to finances.
- Discover the picture of what success will look like when you fulfill God’s plan for you.
What are you waiting for? The starting gun has fired, and you’re in the race of your life. Let Run Your Race coach you to your destiny!