Listen free for 30 days
Puppy Training Guide
- The Beginner’s Guide to Training Your Puppy in 7 Easy Steps: Includes Dog Training Basics, Potty Training and Everything You Need to Raise the Perfect Dog with Love!
- Narrated by: Skyler Morgan
- Length: 3 hrs and 22 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Do you really love your puppy and want to create a strong relationship with him? Do you want to raise a happy puppy through simple and amusing techniques?
If you want your puppy to be your best friend, then keep reading.
Bringing home a new puppy is hugely rewarding and, at the same time, it’s a huge responsibility as well.
Did you know how frustrating it can be when they don't listen to you?
Did you know that you are responsible for training him to be a responsible member of society?
Did you know that failure to do so is not only a disgrace to you and a misfortune to your pup, but it could possibly land you on the wrong end of the law?
Yes, it’s THAT important.
Owning a puppy is a privilege like none other. Your pint-size bundle of joy will be your best friend, your psychiatrist, your number one fan…your everything, and you will be likewise to him.
There is an unbreakable bond that the two of you will develop as you go through the steps of training him.
Yes, the solution is to learn how to train your puppy.
We created this book for this. Thanks to this book, you can do so with confidence and ease.
You will learn everything you need to raise the perfect dog with love, to make sure your dog is happy, non-anxious, and behaved.
This book gives a comprehensive guide on the following:
- How to choose the perfect dog for you
- What you really need before your dog comes home
- How to help the transition to family and overcome separation anxiety
- Key principles for dog training and how to use them in the right way
- How to make common commands useful without creating stress for your puppy
- Dog psychology: How puppies think and learn, and how you can understand them
- Feeding your puppy in the best way for you and him
- How to face and solve the most common behavior problems: barking, chewing, biting, jumping, noisiness, and other horrible habits.
- Health care basics: what you need to know and do
- Tricks, tips, and exercises to train your puppy in a positive way
Even if you've never had a puppy, you will learn how to create a wonderful and long-lasting relationship with your puppy.
If you’d like to know more, then scroll to the top of the page and select the "buy now" button.