Listen free for 30 days
- Proven Project Management and Project Planning Techniques to Complete Any Project Successfully
- Narrated by: Douglas Birk
- Length: 2 hrs and 50 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.79
Do you often look at how your organization runs its projects and wish things could be done better?
Are you a project manager who is tired of poor planning and organization of projects?
You are about to learn exactly what it takes to become one of the most effective and efficient project managers around!
Project Management: Proven Project Management and Project Planning Techniques to Complete Any Project Successfully is the book that will launch your project management career into the future. If you have ever wanted to improve your project management skills and take them to the next level, this is the book for you.
In this book, you will learn:
- The features that define a project
- The principles that define project management
- The most effective ways to determine what stakeholders' real objectives are
- How to plan, schedule, and budget for your projects effectively
- The criteria every organization should be using when identifying and selecting projects
- How to define roles and responsibilities for your project team
- The most common project management mistakes and challenges
- Tips that the most successful project managers use to guarantee successful project results
- And much more!
This book is a great place for project management practitioners to get started.
If you have been waiting for a simple yet widely researched project management guide that has it all, download a copy of this book today!
What listeners say about Project ManagementAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Kevin Taylor
This is simple and solid advice. Good for beginners and experts. Goos stuff. I will be listening to this again!
2 people found this helpful