Listen free for 30 days
- Two Manuscripts: Parenting Toddlers and Parenting Autism. Learn How to Become an Excellent Parent to a Child That Is Happy, Healthy, and Free of Behavior Problems
- Narrated by: Tom Chandler
- Length: 11 hrs and 1 min
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £22.89
Raise your child in a loving and nurturing environment and let it reach its full potential! Learn powerful parenting strategies and become a better, empowered parent!
Do you want to give your child the best care in the world? Do you want to raise a responsible, mature, and emotionally intelligent child? First, you need to change yourself as a parent.
You need to learn to adapt to the child's needs. They need love and care! In this bundle, you will find the best strategies on how to become a perfect parent. You will learn how to recognize certain situations, how to adapt and react. If you follow this guide right, your job as a parent will become easier!
This bundle contains two books. Guide on raising a toddler, and a guide on raising a child with autism spectrum disorder. There is virtually no difference in raising those two types of kids. The second one is with just a few extra steps.
Do you know what you must do to raise your child properly? To raise a happy and healthy kid? You need to provide them a safe, loving, and nurturing environment. And there is no better way to learn how to do that than with this bundle.
Here’s what this bundle can offer you:
- Guide to transform your parenting style! Discover what steps to take to become a parent your child needs you to be. Learn how to recognize what kind of a parent you must be in which situation
- Nine principles of nurturing home! Discover the nine principles which will help you make the most comfortable and nurturing environment for raising your child. That way, your job will become easier in an instant.
- Learning how to teach! Find out how to recognize your kid's needs. Learn the best ways to teach your kid important skills that they’ll need in their life. Raise a happy, responsible, and mature child.
Scroll up, click on "Buy Now", and get your copy now!
What listeners say about Positive ParentingAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
The narrator is terrible
I couldn't even listen to one full chapter because the narrator's voice is incredibly annoying. It may be a good book, but I guess I'll never know.