Listen free for 30 days
Overcoming Doubts in Raising a Special Needs Child with Faith
- Conquer the Doubts of Raising a Special Needs Child with Faith, Hope, Prayer and Love
- Narrated by: Michael Hanko
- Length: 5 hrs and 35 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £18.29
We are sorry. We are not allowed to sell this product with the selected payment method
Are You a Christian parent looking to overcome your doubts in raising a special needs child with faith?
Are the challenges of raising your special needs child becoming overwhelming?
What if you had the information you need to reduce your stress, reduce anxiety, and walk by faith?
Parenting is never an easy job, especially if you have a special needs child. However, with this audiobook you can conquer the doubts of raising a special needs child with faith, hope, prayer and love. In this audiobook you will gain the information you need to conquer any parenting challenge. You can do this!
Get the information you need today to overcome doubts in raising your special needs child with faith.
Overcoming Doubts in Raising a Special Needs Child with Faith: Conquer the Doubts of Raising a Special Needs Child with Faith, Hope, Prayer and Love is a bundle of five of our best books in one.
This bundle set includes the following audiobooks:
- Embracing Pregnancy, Your Child, and Parenting: Your Guide Book to Learn how To Unlock the Secrets of Successful Parenting
- Parenting Special Needs Children: A Christian Guide to Parenting Children with Adhd, Autism, Asperger’s, and Other Psychological, Behavioral, or Physiological Disorders
- A Vague Notion: How To Overcome Limiting Beliefs of Fear and Anxiety Through the Word of God
- Wisdom from Your Elders: Learning from Your Parents, Grandparents, and The Older People in Your Church
- Prayer: Your No. 1 Prayer Book to Learn to Be a Strong Christian Prayer Warrior that Prays with Powerful Prayers in The War Room to Overcome and Defeat the Enemy
Get the information you need now.
More from the same
What listeners say about Overcoming Doubts in Raising a Special Needs Child with FaithAverage customer ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Kelly A. Wolske
Not what's advertised
Where to begin? Let's start with the positive.
If you have never read anything about parenting or parenting a child with special needs, this book may offer you some help. Otherwise, it's pretty much stuff you already know.
Now, why I only gave 1 star:
1) This is not the book advertised, but at least 3 books, one of which is a pregnancy book. The special needs book starts at chapter 16, and ends somewhere around 25.
2) A man narrating a pregnancy book is just awkard at best, and often frankly condescending.
3) The information in the special needs portion is incredibly basic, and nothing that isn't posted all over the internet.
Save your $$$