Listen free for 30 days
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £6.39
It’s not your fault. That’s the first thing to remember when you’re facing issues created from a narcissistic mother.
Narcissistic personality disorder is a severe mental disease, and living with one who suffers from it can be very challenging. If you are an adult child raised in a narcissistic family or someone close to you has suffered from this experience, you know how that can scar a person for life. Still, recovery is possible.
You need to stop struggling and start living a life free from negativity.
Many people are not even conscious of having been raised by someone with a mental disorder and suffer from anxiety, depression, and have difficulties in everyday life without knowing the reason. This guide will help you to recognize the behavior of a narcissistic parent, become aware of the problem, and start a path to recovery. With it, you will stop self-blame, regain self-esteem, and be able to face the trauma from your past with a different view.
What you will find here:
- What narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is;
- What the causes for NPD are;
- How to recognize the symptoms of NPD;
- How to know if someone around you is affected by NPD;
- The truth of being raised by a narcissistic parent;
- Common behaviors of a narcissistic parent;
- How to cope with a narcissistic parent;
- How to break the binds of codependency.