Listen free for 30 days
- A Self-Healing Emotional Guide to Recognize Narcissism and Psychological Manipulation Abuse. How to Deal with a Narcissist to Understand and Overcome His Manipulation Techniques
- Narrated by: Annmarie Cullen
- Length: 3 hrs and 4 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
Have you ever sat down and felt like you were the laughing stock at your table — and it is just you and your partner there?
Do you want to identify and eliminate the narcissistic abuse in your life so you can break free once and for all?
If you feel marginalized, interrupted, and overall disrespected, there is a chance that there is a narcissist close to you. When a narcissist sets his eyes on you, you are at a serious risk of not only being used, but also abused. Your self-esteem begins to suffer and you are going to internalize the abuse. If he tells you that it is all your fault, you will believe it, because you will grow less confident and much more vulnerable than before.
Eventually, you accept that you are the problem and you assume that the narcissist in your life is right. The narcissist follows a cycle of abuse that can leave you feeling lost, disoriented, and confused about where you stand within relationship. He will idealize, devalue, discard, and suck you right back into his cycle of abuse with ease.
This book will act as your guide to dealing with narcissistic personality types. You will be guided through learning how to cope with the narcissist in your life and how to recognize him. You will learn how to challenge the narcissist’s abuse and how you can begin to better yourself and your state as well.
This book contains:
- Information to aid in understanding the narcissistic personality disorder and disclaim his impact in your life
- The cycle of narcissistic abuse and how it will be used against you to drag you in his goals
- Who the narcissist prefers to target around him
- Manipulative techniques used by the narcissist to keep you in his trap
- How to combat and avoid narcissistic abuse
- Basics steps that will help you to to heal from narcissistic abuse
It is time to remove that condition of victim from your soul today and put distance between yourself and the narcissist.
You do not have to waste one more day surrounded by narcissists.